.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Those things we have to do...

No photos today, but a few thoughts on my day. I've been procrastinating on some work and have had every excuse in the world for not doing it. It will take too long - it isn't really worth doing - the benefits will never be equal to the enormity of the task - and any other excuse I could think of.

Yesterday I was given a definite deadline which is always a good reason to do something that I have been putting off. Doing the actual work today has given me a renewed appreciation for the actual 'process' and just how much I can learn from the 'doing'.

Although the work didn't seem to be important and seemed too big a task to take on, I have just enjoyed a day of learning more than I ever expected...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home