.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Lace and Painted Scrim


Stitching Posted by Hello

I've been busy working on the quilting of the first of my triptych of quilts. This is some lace that I stitched for the second quilt. I have lots more to do but am taking a break. I also painted the scrim with acrylic paint. I may use it on the same quilt either under the lace or separately. I have to see how it looks and if it works.

I'm low on energy at the moment and struggling to do any art work. I'm also working on my History Unit for Uni and enjoying it. I would like more time for both my art and my study, but I have to work as well and it takes up so much time! Still, it does pay for my other interests.

1 Comments:

  • Is that lace done with a dissolvable? Looks like sea foam!

    By Blogger arlee, at 1:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home