.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Textural piece


Textural piece Posted by Picasa

Every so often this piece comes down from the design wall and grows a little more. I have no idea where it will end - it keeps talking to me and says 'do this' or 'do that' and even 'I don't like that anymore - I want this now'. It is a real journey this time with much learning about pattern, line and texture as I travel the journey. Earthy colours are not colours I have historically worked with very much or particularly liked but the more time I spend with them, the more I love them. I'd imagine that you can expect to see more of them in my work in the future.

Today I have been working on a small collage which has been so much fun that I have several more in mind to make in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home