.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Cat's eye


Cat's eye exercise Posted by Picasa

I'm quite happy with this eye. It was a lovely cat and fun to do. Out tutor has a great ability to teach and bring out our abilities. We were fortunate to have some new, younger people in our class today. It was great to see young artists being encouraged and then being delighted with the results of their class.

Last Week

I've not mentioned this until now, because I have been still getting used to the idea myself. As you might remember, I entered some of my pieces into a competition at Mitchell and won 1st Prize with From blues to Brilliant. It was entered in the Mixed Media section and other entries included timber furniture, handbags, silk scarves, jewellery and sculptures. I am now definitely inspired to continue with my attempts at making art.

3 Comments:

  • CONGRATULATIONS on your win - and that cat's eye is beautiful - you MUST keep going!

    Cheers,
    caity

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 pm  

  • Congratulations - you deserve it! And those are wonderful animal drawings.

    By Blogger Liz Plummer, at 7:05 am  

  • Beautifuly done.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home