.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Saturday, February 11, 2006

EDM Challenge Draw a mug or cup


A mug Posted by Picasa

Here is my favourite mug. This was a really challenging drawing and one that I will try again another time. I am really enjoying these challenges but fear that I will not be able to keep up the pace. I found that my study packages were posted yesterday and they will arrive early next week. I've already begun my uni year using the online resources but the study pack will contain a lot more extra readings so my time will once more be at a premium. If I didn't love what I am studying...

2 Comments:

  • THIS IS BEAUTIFULLY DONE!! And i love the details you've added --including the fish! Keep going!!

    By Blogger Lin, at 10:47 pm  

  • You did a great job on this difficult-looking mug!

    By Blogger Teri, at 4:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home