.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Friday, May 13, 2005

I should be studying


And what would I do on a rainy day... Posted by Hello

Well I would make myself a bag, of course. I am having a few days off work with the intention of catching up on my uni study. I love the history unit that I am studying but it does seriously impinge on my art time. So I procrastinate and here is the bag that I made today instead of taking notes and planning my essay. It was much more fun.

This bag is very heavily machine quilted and has appliqued motifs. It is all made from hand dyed cotton fabrics

2 Comments:

  • Very nice! I've been thinking of making a bag since seeing yours (and others) on this blog ring.
    Jen

    By Blogger Jen, at 3:57 am  

  • Gotta say the bag is even nicer in person. Ha!

    Terri.

    By Blogger Terri, at 1:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home