.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Saturday, July 09, 2005

From blues to Brilliant


From blues to Brilliant Posted by Picasa

It is finally finished - even all the hand stitching! It's been a great piece to make.

Now I am able to finish my three quilts other quilts - a triptych that I've been working on sporadically for the whole year. I'll post some progress shots in the next few days. They have to be completed by 22 July - it's good to have a deadline to work toward. I will look forward to any comments.

3 Comments:

  • Ah Jen, I'm so glad it's finished! Having seen this piece in person, I have to say that these photos don't do it justice - they are a bit dark. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product up close as I know your quilting will be spectacular as usual. Now I know why you've been quite over the last few days! You've been a busy girl. :o)

    By Blogger Terri, at 1:05 pm  

  • You'd think I'd learn to spell wouldn't you....I did meant 'quiet'...the brain wasn't in gear. :o)

    By Blogger Terri, at 1:06 pm  

  • Hi Terri,

    Yes the photos are dark - I need to build my photography skills a bit more. My pics always look dark. Any suggestions? Am now working on the first of the triptych and feeling a bit nervous about putting up the pics. Talk me into it please.

    By Blogger Jen, at 2:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home