.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Monday, November 07, 2005

20 Things About Me

1. On good days I think of myself as an artist.
2. My favourite food is milk chocolate.
3. I am a student of history.
4. I finished my formal schooling at Year 10 and have studied subsequently through external means with a great deal of success. My study is important to me even though I have to give up other good things to continue.
5. I love to travel overseas.
6. I’ve been happily married for 21 years and have two sons aged 15 and 11.
7. Pretentiousness is a pet hate of mine. I believe that people are far more valuable being who they are rather than who they think they would like to be.
8. Writing is one thing I love to do. I like to write about my travels and always keep a journal of my trips. Later this can be turned into a travel diary to share with my friends and family.
9. I write lots of long letters.
10. Louis is my beautiful little fox terrier cross.
11. I am shy beyond belief and struggle constantly to overcome it. Sometimes I am successful.
12. My hair is going grey – very quickly.
13. I don’t like that!
14. I dye it.
15. I am a member of several online groups. I would like to post messages regularly but my shyness and lack of confidence stops me sometimes. The other things that stops me is that usually someone else has answered the question or I can’t put into words what I am really trying to say.
16. For the first 35 years of my life, fear was my greatest motivator.
17. Lavender is my favourite scent.
18. I love cottage gardens and pots of colourful petunias.
19. The walls in my house are painted poppyseed which is a lovely yellow.
20. I collect blue and white china and when I visited The Netherlands, Delft was one of my favourite places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home