.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Finished


Finished! Posted by Picasa

After four months, this piece is finally finished. It has been a great piece to work on and I feel that I may have moved one step closer to finding my own style. Of course I am not necessarily totally happy with it and I would do some parts differently if I were to do it again.

I won't be doing it again, though, as it is done and now it is time to move on to something new. I think that I will concentrate on some small pieces for a while while planning another major piece in my mind.

1 Comments:

  • Jen, that is absolutely a stunning awesome piece of work! I'm sure we'll see lots of incredible work from you and i hope that your careeer as a "selling" artist goes HIGH!!!!

    By Blogger arlee, at 1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home