.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sketch of a Tiny ship


Yesterday's sketch Posted by Picasa

I have decided that I really need to draw more than I have been in recent times. It will be interesting to see if I can notice any improvement in a month, three, or twelve. No colour today, just pencils and I need a lot more practice.

Today I've been painting again for my new textile piece. I know that I had decided not to do another major piece until after the McGregor Summer School which starts next Wednesday, but I didn't have any control over this. The design came and I just couldn't stop myself from doing it. I've made some good progress and hope to have some photos up in a day or two. Stay tuned.

And so we come to the end of another year and the beginning of a new one tomorrow. I would like to thank everyone who has read my blog and posted comments. Those comments mean so much - thank you. I'm looking forward to a wonderful new year with lots of great things ahead. Best wishes to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home