.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Play Day Today

I am SO happy. No study, just art and other things that I have been waiting and longing to do. Today is play day. I have had tyvek sitting in the cupboard for a couple of years and never used it. Two reasons - scared, and lack of time to try. So today is the day.

It is THAT time of the year again. Secret Santa time at work. I have drawn a colleague that I know will appreciate my art work so I am going to have a great time over the next two weeks making a piece for the gift. And for those of you who are interested, I am going to post my process as I create.

I know there will be spaces where I become so focussed and into right brained "full steam ahead", "cannot hear the world" mode that I will forget completely to take any photos or think in a rational manner, and I apologise for those at the outset. It is something I do once I reach a certain point in the production and I just don't think to stop and take photos at that moment.

No pics for this post, but several in the camera for later and many more to come. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home