.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Set up and ready to go.


Tools of the trade - and a beginning Posted by Picasa

I don't wake up very well in the mornings so last night I prepared everything and was all ready to go when I did wake up this morning. As the studio table was set up ready to sew, I moved my paint bits and pieces onto the dining room table, only to hear the inevitable comment from my husband about having my own studio so I don't have to spread all over the house! Being organised is definitely an incentive to work. And here is what I have done today...

1 Comments:

  • I like what you've done with the tyvek. And I must try that approach with my husband - if I start to leave paints and things in the kitchen maybe he'll make remarks like that!

    By Blogger Liz Plummer, at 3:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home