.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm feeling a little frustrated with the lack of art in my life at the moment. I've had two sick children - one quite ill and I have been very worried about him. Here are the only bits of art I've had in my life in the past couple of weeks and it is not my work - this is my youngest one's 'done at the very last minute' production for his Maths assignment! The only part I played in it was finding the eyes for the little dude - cute isn't he?

I've been busy writing two assignments for uni. One is an Art history paper on Cezanne so that does count for a little art, I suppose. Still writing leaves little time for doing.

I have also been attaching this piece, which you might remember from a while back to a canvas backing. I plan to show it at the Easter Art Show here in Roma. Photos will come along later.

2 Comments:

  • Jen, I am so sorry you have sick children. There is nothing harder on a mom. I would much prefer it were me than my kids. Here's hoping whatever it is soon runs it's course.

    The dress is lovely but the bag made the outfit!!! Your friend looks so beautiful.

    teri

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 am  

  • I love the pink pig!

    By Blogger Elle, at 2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home