.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Further progress on my goals for the year. I have finished this second bag.

This has been a joy to make right from making my own fabric firstly and then stitching it heavily with free motion machine embroidery and finally today completing the beading.

Here is a detail shot.











Now I can continue on with my other goals. Today I painted more fabric for the wearable art and I feel like I am making progress with it.

This fabric will be torn up and used as a base to make new fabric for the design.

2 Comments:

  • I've visited your blog and it is very pleasant to see your cretive work. I loved your prints they are greats. I am a painter and I love to see new creations anykind of it, arts or crafts... Creation!
    Stela

    By Blogger stela barreto, at 8:00 am  

  • Love the bag and the fabric you made - gorgeous colours and textures

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home