.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Stave Church, Norway

I've made another attempt at drawing, having recovered from meeting my last deadline. Got out some photos of when I visited my friends in Norway in 2003. Here is my interpretation of a lovely Stave Church in West Norway. These Churches are so beautiful with exceptional craftmanship in their building and a sense of mystery about them. The outside in interesting and the interior is fascinating.
This drawing has been done in 4B and 6B pencil.

3 Comments:

  • I absolutely Love your drawing of the Stave Church!

    Hugs Kirsten in Norway

    By Blogger Kirsten, at 11:21 am  

  • I remember seeing a pic of this church in a book when I was doing my Viking unit last semester. :o) Nice job Jen.

    By Blogger Terri, at 9:56 am  

  • This looks incredible! The church looks interesting the drawing is exquisite.

    By Blogger Tami, at 9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home