.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JensFootsteps

Sunday, January 27, 2008

A wet summer

It is a long time since I have posted on this blog. It was an exceptionally busy year last year and so much so that I have not seen or heard from my art muse in at least 6 months. As this is supposed to be an art blog that is the primary reason that I have not blogged.

This summer it has been very wet and I have posted a short video of the flooded Maranoa River at Mitchell here in Queensland. It is such a joy to see water around and the land is so green with grasses growing 4" tall . The Long Paddock is looking great but there are still cattle being driven along the stock route and recently I saw some very poor cattle which have obviously come from an area that has not been fortunate enough to receive the rain. I've been doing quite a lot of travelling due to work and the road to Mungindi, a border town on the NSW border there are wonderful wetlands on low lying land with significant numbers of bird life enjoying the water.

1 Comments:

  • Hi..
    thanks you post this valuable ideas and give us great knowledge.. which is really helpful.

    By Anonymous Essay Papers, at 7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home